Solo Pen Sleeve
Solo Pen Sleeve
Here at Rickshaw, we have a simple philosophy about protecting your precious pens — PLUSH FOR ALL! — Pampered In Plush, No Touching, Clips In, Nibs Up!
Protect your precious pens from the daily rough-and-tumble with our SOLO plush-lined sleeves. For a near-perfect fit, we offer five "standard" sizes, described below, and a wide variety of "Made To Measure" sizes for all sorts of pen lengths and diameters. Please consult our Pen Sleeve Size Guide. For Made to Measure sizes, please select "Special" in the Size drop down menu, and note your desired size in the Special Instructions box during checkout. Please let us know if you don't see a size that fits your special pen — we can make a sleeve to fit any pen.
We make the softest pens sleeves, cases and rolls on the planet.
Each sleeve is made-to-order in our own shop, right here in San Francisco.
STANDARD SLEEVE SIZING (Pen Length x Diameter, excluding clip):
- Extra Short: 4.25" x 0.6" (108mm x 15mm) Examples: Kaweco Sport, Karas K Mini, SchonDsgn, MiniWoodPrdctns, Wancai Moonman Mini
- Short: 5.0" x 0.5" (130mm x 13mm) Examples: Karas EDK, R-Type, TWSBI Mini, Retro1951 Tornado Rollerball
- Medium: 5.5" x 0.6" (140mm x 15mm) Examples: Karas Decograph, RETRAKT, Retro1951 Tornado FP, WoodshedPenCo
- Long: 6.0" x 0.7" (152mm x 18mm) Examples: Krusac L-16, Atellier Lusso, Brute Force Design, New Esterbrook Estie
- XL: 6.5" x 0.7" (165mm x 18mm) Examples: Intellectus, Kanilea
- "P6" for the Schon Design P6 pocket pen
- “Squire” for the Baron Fig Squire pen
- Special sizes available on request
Make any pen a wearable pen!
Add an optional lanyard to any Solo or Duo Pen Sleeve, and keep your favorite pen safe and secure around your neck. We add a small loop of webbing to the sleeve and a clip-on lanyard (if selected). You can also use the loop to attach lanyard beads or other "bling" to your sleeve.
*Price is for adding the webbing loop when we make your sleeve, and the lanyard, if selected. We do not retrofit existing sleeves with the lanyard loop.