Diplomat - Sakura BnB
Diplomat - Sakura BnB Special Edition
Cherry blossoms blooming! Our popular DIPLOMAT pocket notebook organizer, featuring our Sakura "Blossoms and Branches" pattern, permanently dye-sublimated on waterproof sailcloth, which is composed of 100-percent recycled polyester (rPET), constructed with 200D rPET face fabric, 70D ripstop rPET backing, and rPET blue crossply yard inserted at 45 degrees in a square grid pattern.
Not your grandfather's pocket protector! Our DIPLOMAT Pocket Notebook Slip Case is a handy EDC (every day carry) organizer for your pocket notebooks, passport, index cards, business cards and writing instruments. Slip it in your pocket or drop it in your bag — it's a perfect companion for travel and on-the-go list-making, journaling, drawing and doodling.
The front of the DIPLOMAT features two slip pockets — one narrow slot for your favorite writing instrument, and one wide slot with plastic insert for business cards, knife or additional writing instruments. The center pocket holds one or two pocket notebooks. The backside features a full-width slip pocket to stow your passport, index cards, or a third notebook, and a full-width plastic insert for safely stowing index cards, receipts, photos, stamps, stickers, emergency money, and other ephemera). We also include a 3x4 6mil heavy duty zip lock dry bag for storing precious items.
You can add an optional 3.25-inch square velcro loop patch to the front for affixing velcro-backed patches and badges.
- Sized to fit up to three 3.5" x 5.5" pocket notebooks (like FieldNotes® Brand)
- Webbing loop for lanyard attachment
- Includes two plastic sleeve inserts — one narrow and one wide
- Includes 3x4 6mil heavy duty zip lock dry bag for storing precious items
- Optional 3.25-inch square velcro loop patch on front side
- Made from Challenge® brand EPX recycled polyester sailcloth
- Every Diplomat is made-to-order in our own workshop, right here in San Francisco
*Photo props not included with purchase.
**Notebooks wider than 3.5 inches do not fit in the Diplomat