Great bag - looks cool and super comfortable to wear. Its definitely one of my go to bags. Trips to the park, trail head adventures, and quick jet trips - this bag has done its job.
Ken – Verified Buyer
Actually helped me cut down on shit I carry. Bag is money!
Norati Ram – Verified Buyer
The side pocket is a great feature. It would be nice if size can be customized. I would get this again in a smaller size if it were available.
JJ – Verified Buyer
So I've been using my Sutro for roughly a month or so and here's my take on it all.
1) The backpack is stylish and looks unique. The ability to customize allows you to make a backpack that is YOURS.
2) Quality and construction are top notch. It feels like it would last forever.
3) It's very comfortable. Whether its a medium or a heavy load, its comfortable on the back!
1) The front compartment is a bit tight. It's hard to pull the pocket to see your belongings.
2) The main compartment could use another organizational pocket. I ended up buying a grid-it to hold a lot of my items in place.
3) If you're coming from a dedicated laptop back such as a Targus, the Sutro will seem a bit small. Despite that, it's definitely big enough to keep your laptop, books/folders, etc.
All in all, I am pleased with my purchase and it feels like I have a backpack that can last the ages.
ben moody – Verified Buyer
The Sutro Backpack was a gift for my son for Christmas. His main source of transportation in NYC is bicycle. He loves it! Light weight, roomy, comfortable to wear. We trimmed it in Orange & added a light on the convenient strap. Our 2nd bag as a gift. Both have been hits & will be well used. Great workmanship!