Dr Thomas ELMORE – Verified Buyer
This is a Christmas gift for my daughter and once she opens it on Christmas morning, YOU can contact HER THEN. You can reach her at email@example.com.
She's a ringer for a good review -- she sent me a link to the precise backpack she wanted from the Middle East (Muscat, Oman) where she teaches high school math.
Please direct all future correspondence to her.
Morten Just Petersen – Verified Buyer
I walk around with phone chargers, batteries, laptop chargers, a mouse, a USB hub. Those items are too big to fit in the front pocket, but they get too hard to find in the big room where I also have my clothes and books.
Norati Ram – Verified Buyer
The side pocket is a great feature. It would be nice if size can be customized. I would get this again in a smaller size if it were available.
JJ – Verified Buyer
So I've been using my Sutro for roughly a month or so and here's my take on it all.
1) The backpack is stylish and looks unique. The ability to customize allows you to make a backpack that is YOURS.
2) Quality and construction are top notch. It feels like it would last forever.
3) It's very comfortable. Whether its a medium or a heavy load, its comfortable on the back!
1) The front compartment is a bit tight. It's hard to pull the pocket to see your belongings.
2) The main compartment could use another organizational pocket. I ended up buying a grid-it to hold a lot of my items in place.
3) If you're coming from a dedicated laptop back such as a Targus, the Sutro will seem a bit small. Despite that, it's definitely big enough to keep your laptop, books/folders, etc.
All in all, I am pleased with my purchase and it feels like I have a backpack that can last the ages.