Mark – Verified Buyer
This is almost the perfect bag. I travel pretty much every week, so my bag is really my lifeline, everything I need at a moments notice gets crammed into every possible spot. My Commuter 2.0 is a pretty solid bag, and I like it overall. There are definitely a few problems I've had, which prevent it from being perfect.
1) The key chain strap in the pocket broke fairly quickly, specifically the part that holds the keys to the strap. It's a minor thing, and easily replaceable.
2) The D rings where the main strap connects to the bag tend to shift around until the straight part is no longer aligned with the part that holds it to the bag. This puts the clip on the end of the main strap at the hard corner of the D ring rather than floating along the curve of the ring. This results in a clicking noise at every step when the metal rubs against metal.
4) The stop for the cinch on one of my water bottle holder pockets popped off one day and getting it back on seemed possible, but maybe with a tool, or some technique I couldn't figure out on the go.
3) The water bottle holders are slightly too small for some of the 1L water bottles I buy at various airports.
4) The pocket at the back where all the pens and stuff go isn't particularly well organized. The little pouches are various sizes, but some are too big, others too small. Stuff tends to pool up at the bottom, which is pretty normal, the placement of this along the back means that the pool of stuff at the bottom digs into your back and requires semi-regular readjustment. I would move some of these organizer functions to one of the front pockets.
5) the little wings at the corners of the bag where the big cover piece closes have decided that they want to close facing out instead of in. I ignored it the first few times and now they like going that way better.
6) The laptop sleeve is technically removable, but requires winning a significant battle with a large amount of velcro, not the kind of thing you can do at the security line. Some sort of quick release would be awesome here.
7) In an ideal world for me it would be a tiny bit thicker in the main pocket. Maybe .5 inches. I'm constantly just short of getting a laptop, charger, some documents, a book and an ipad in there.
On the plus side, the magnetic closures are awesome. It holds a decent, but not overwhelming amount of stuff. The materials used all feel good to the touch, and it's pretty lightweight. I like the front pockets placement and ability to access. It stands up on its own, unlike some bags that lose their form without stuff to harden them. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend Rickshaw products.
Lee Yh – Verified Buyer
I will like a cord that can tie the bag to my waist while i am running for bus or train, this helps to reduce the frequency whereby the bag will swing from my side to the front. This cord will also help me to secure my bag from snatch thief as they cannot pull the bag from me easily.
Robert S Burns – Verified Buyer
I'm very, very satisfied with this purchase. The review from Father Apprentice is 100% on point. Highly recommend this bag. Made by craftsmen and it's going to last twice as long as other bags.
Robert Olesinski – Verified Buyer
This is the best bag I have ever used.
Paul Montana – Verified Buyer
Gets many comments from business associates. Colors are great.
Although a little heavy when fully loaded, the shoulder strap is easy to pick up and throw over my shoulder. Carries very easily.
Almost too many compartments. Less small ones in the front and more space in the big one in the back would have fit my style a little better.
Overall, I'm very pleased. Would recommend highly!!