Lauren Comisar – Verified Buyer
This product is great so far! I actually ordered it for my 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display, because I thought this style was more attractive than the case intended for the MBP. And it fits perfectly! It actually seems like it would be a little on the roomy side for a MacBook Air. Other points:
- I didn't realize the plush liner would be so soft and fuzzy! I love it.
- The nylon exterior is a little more textured than I realized based on pictures on the site.
I tried to capture both of these features of the materials in this picture:
Christopher Maddalena – Verified Buyer
This is advertised for a Macbook Air, but it fits an Asus Zenbook perfectly. It's tight, but the laptop slides in and out without much work. I don't fault the sleeve for this, though; a Macbook Air might be slightly thinner.
The inside of the sleeve is very soft. The laptop definitely will not be scratched by the material. The outside of the sleeve matches my bag perfectly. It's not going to protect the laptop from drops, but it provides some protection for bumps. The primary purpose of this sleeve is to separate the laptop from other things in my bag.
S – Verified Buyer
Compact, fits like a glove. Love the soft inner lining and the customizable colors!
Megan – Verified Buyer
The customize feature was great! I loved how the colors turned out. A perfect fit for my MacBook Air. Very speedy service!
Mark Unno – Verified Buyer
There are many pluses here:
1. It's very lightweight, and that complements the Macbook Air's lightness.
2. The custom colors matches my messenger, which is from another maker, and the custom look doesn't cost anything additional.
3. The open side makes it easy to take out of my bag without removing the sleeve, but it's snug enough that the Macbook Air won't fall out of the bag.
4. The cloth materials are durable, the inside is very soft, yet altogether the sleeve is durable.
5. Last but not least, it's made in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
Kudos to Rickshaw Bagworks.