Sébastien Cérèze – Verified Buyer
From far the best computer bag I've ever had. Great quality.
The reason for which I am not giving a 5 stars are:
- Magnetic closures: super nice so I wish they will be used everywhere including for the removable laptop sleeve and the side pockets.
- Side pockets: too small and not really usable. I wish I could put a small umbrella on one side and a small bottle of water on the other side.
- A rear attacher strap: it would be nice so I could attach it to my suitcase when travelling.
- Business card holder: a bit small. It's kind of difficult to put/remove the cards even though my business cards are not that big
Overall, I really love that bag. The 4 items above are minors stuff and would only make it the perfect bag for me.
M Nilson – Verified Buyer
This is my favorite messenger bag I have ever owned. I have owned several timbuk2 before and a few other brands. I love the magnet closures and how the content area keeps its shape.
I wish there was a more versatile selection of laptop sleeves that could be mated with the velcro insert.
Ryan LaRochelle – Verified Buyer
I am really enjoying my bag so far. The magnet clasps are great for quick release and closure, and they're strong enough so that they don't open up unless I want them to. My only complaint would be that the laptop sleeve is a bit too small for my laptop. I knew that it would be, so I really shouldn't complain, though. I made some minor adjustments/modifications so that my laptop would fit. My bag looks great, is very comfortable, and best of all, it serves it's purpose exceptionally well, which is the real reason why I bought it!
Phillip Karpowicz – Verified Buyer
A great bag… very well made, and stylish. I should mention it is well thought out: from the extra pockets and extra space, to the waterproofing, side flaps, and removable laptop sleeve. Plus, the magnetic/velcro option is excellent.
There is nothing bad about the Commuter bag, best laptop bag I've owned so far.
Jason Sprague – Verified Buyer
It is well made and great materials.
What I wish was different:
1. Longer shoulder strap. I am 6'0" tall and wish the should strap was another six inches longer so I could where it across my chest as I have a 50" chest.
2. I wish there were more clip-points where I could clip keys and other small bags.
3. I wish there was one easy access pocket where I can easily stow a newspaper or magazine.
4. I wish the side pockets were much more advanced with both storage capability as well as holders for water bottles.
What I love:
A. The silent opening.
B. The size! Great for my laptop and my client files.
C. It stands up!
Thanks for a fantastic bag! I will be using it all over Europe in the year ahead as I will be working abroad.