Customized Medium Zero Messenger Bag

Customized Medium Zero Messenger Bag

4.8

Reviews

Overall rating based on 736 reviews

Loading…
March 25th, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Kristen Metzger – Verified Buyer

Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, Easy to use, Lightweight, Spacious
Cons: -

After doing a lot of shopping around for the perfect fun-but-work-appropriate bag, I found rickshaw. I love my bag - and it suits my daily needs 98% of the time - the other 2% I should probably just be carrying less crap with me on the bus anyways :o)

The only thing I wish I could add would be an velcro-backed insert for paperwork. Something like a soft pocket I could slide a file folder into, or a hard shell with a clasp, it would be great to have something that would hold a 8.5x11 stack of papers so they don't get bent or wrinkled and folded in my bag.

0 0
August 30th, 2011 at 3:48 AM

Paul – Verified Buyer

Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, Easy to use, Lightweight, Spacious
Cons: -

I got this in the Yellow Submarine color and love it. It's a great bag and even better to be able to get something made in the USA.

0 0
August 22nd, 2011 at 6:27 AM

Gustavo Mercado – Verified Buyer

Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, Easy to use, Lightweight, Spacious
Cons: -

The bag is, as you probably suspected, excellent. I have used Crumplers all my life and this bag is in my opinion superior to it in looks and design. Additionally, this company offered me unparalleled customer service, bending over backwards until I was completely satisfied with my purchase. I am, and you will too!

0 0
August 5th, 2013 at 9:02 AM

jessica pitts – Verified Buyer

Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, Easy to use, Lightweight, Spacious
Cons: -

I keep the strap really short so the bag sits high on my back - it's the most comfortable for me. I like how the bag is functional but also really eye-catching in an understated way.

0 0
July 24th, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Amanda Solner – Verified Buyer

Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, Easy to use, Lightweight, Spacious
Cons: -

Love love love my medium bag. Just the right size for my laptop and other "essentials" or a quick change of clothes, shopping...this bag & I are going to be BFF!

0 0