Great bag - looks cool and super comfortable to wear. Its definitely one of my go to bags. Trips to the park, trail head adventures, and quick jet trips - this bag has done its job.
Ken – Verified Buyer
Actually helped me cut down on shit I carry. Bag is money!
Christopher John Godfrey PhD – Verified Buyer
I have had the Sutro for about two months. Since then it had become my everyday/vacation/bike-hike pack/camera/go-to/etc. bag. It holds everything. It is extremely light and durable. I've carried it through nine cities in six countries during the past 60 days. This is my second Rickshaw bag (I also own a Commuter 2.0). I highly recommend this product.
Helga – Verified Buyer
I love my Sutro! I use it on my bicycle and motorcycle. It's the perfect siz; large enough to run errands and gather stuff but small enough that you don't end up carrying more than you need. It's very comfortable and the side access pocket makes it easy to access things quickly at stoplights.
JJ – Verified Buyer
So I've been using my Sutro for roughly a month or so and here's my take on it all.
1) The backpack is stylish and looks unique. The ability to customize allows you to make a backpack that is YOURS.
2) Quality and construction are top notch. It feels like it would last forever.
3) It's very comfortable. Whether its a medium or a heavy load, its comfortable on the back!
1) The front compartment is a bit tight. It's hard to pull the pocket to see your belongings.
2) The main compartment could use another organizational pocket. I ended up buying a grid-it to hold a lot of my items in place.
3) If you're coming from a dedicated laptop back such as a Targus, the Sutro will seem a bit small. Despite that, it's definitely big enough to keep your laptop, books/folders, etc.
All in all, I am pleased with my purchase and it feels like I have a backpack that can last the ages.