Willie Kwun – Verified Buyer
I really like my Skinny Bag a lot. Just some minor comments about some possible useful features to add.
1) Add some pen holder and small pockets in the front inside pockets. When using the bag I usually have the front flap open and it would be convenient to have access to pens/other little items instead of having to flip to the back side of the bag.
2) I don't find the mesh pockets useful. I would love to see a cell phone holder in it's place or a placeholder for keys.
3) I didn't like all the red trim and stitching only because it didn't match with my turquoise logo. It would be great if it all matched.
4) the strap sometimes doesn't feel snug to my shoulders. perhaps if it was slightly wider?
1) sizing of bag
2) I used the laptop sleeve for my Ipad and works great
3) love the handle
4) the velvet inside pockets appreciated for digital equipment with screens
5) shhh - thumbs up
6) color - processed as expected
7) free shipping to US (although I live in Canada there is a shipping depot over the border)
7) order process - seamless and so very quick. much quicker than expected.
Overall: Very happy with my new bag. Thank you to all the staff for the good work. I can't wait to put it through the test over our Canadian winter.
Chris Black – Verified Buyer
I could not be happier. Customer service was first rate and the bag was exactly as promised... and then some!
Jason Kesler – Verified Buyer
Over the years, I've gone through a lot of bags looking for a good "general use" bag. This is, by far, one of the best built, well designed, and comfortable bags I've used.
I use this bag daily. It comes with me to work, on trips, and acts as the primary home to my gear. Even though it's the "skinny" model, I can easily fit a lot in here. On a typical work day, it holds my 14" work laptop, iPad, Kindle, and Sony RX100 camera. Because of the great capacity and organization, it also easily holds all of the cables, batteries, pens, headphones, etc. that I carry.
Besides the capacity, all of the "little things" about this bag are just about perfect. Magnets holding the flap closed. The organized compartment in the back. The removable key strap able to go into either front pocket. You can tell a lot of thought and care went into the design of this bag.
FYI - An insulated 16oz Kleen Kanteen fits perfectly in the webbed side holder and small Grid-It (CPG5) fits perfectly in the back organized compartment. Those two items really rounded out this bag for me.
Debra Wong – Verified Buyer
Would have liked the option to not include the "default" 15" laptop case. I use a 13" Macbook Pro and ordered a custom one which I really like. I gave the 15" to a friend, now she has to figure a way to remove or find the mate to the velcro on the back.
Great bag, still getting used to it. Very attractive and i like the handle too.
Michelle – Verified Buyer
I love this bag! I've been searching for a bag that can hold everything I need for work , doesn't weigh a ton and actually stays on my shoulder. The pockets are great for keeping everything organized and the removable laptop sleeve is a slick addition. Not having velcro stick to everything is also a super bonus.