Meet Jessica, our in-house one-woman product-design dream team! With both her interests in design and cycling she's proving to be a great addition to the Rickshaw Team. Between designing and perfecting a new backpack (keep your eyes peeled!), going on bike adventures through the Marin Headlands and visiting Las Vegas for the Interbike convention, she was able to sit down and let us in on some fun facts.
1. Gray is my favorite color.
2. I biked across the country from Maine to California after I graduated college.
3. At some point in my life I want to go cage diving so I can pet sharks.
4. I tend to be more of a cat person.
5. When I was a kid I wanted to be a lot of completely random things when I grew up. One of which included being a safari leader because I was obsessed with the Lion King.
When asked what her favorite Rickshaw product is so far, she answered "My favorite product that we offer is probably the Medium Zero Messenger bag. It's really simple, but gets the job done. Fits everything I need to go to work or going around town!"